OUR VERY OWN 4 STAR “BOUTIQUE” GUEST HOUSE
Our aim is to enhance your stay with wonderful memories and enjoyable experiences with comfortable homely accommodation along with some amazing touring and sightseeing days of North Wales, the Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey. So there’s no need to worry about trying to secure accommodation elsewhere!
You’ll find the house very homely and comfortable and as many international visitors tell us ‘Its home from home’ during their tour!
Customer reviews on Trip Advisor rate us as ‘one of the best Guest Houses that we stayed in during our tour and visit to Britain’!
The Guest House offers just four lovely appointed guest rooms, with two rooms on each floor. We offer two different rooms types:
Standard Ensuite Rooms: Room 1 on the 1st Floor and Room 3 on the 2nd Floor
Supeior Ensuite Rooms: Room 2 on the 1st Floor and Room 4 on the 2nd Floor
The Superior rooms are located at the front of the house and more spacious, with a bigger bathroom and shower units. All the rooms feature very comfortable beds that can be set up to suit your requirements as either a Superking (Queen), twin beds or for sole occupancy. The rooms also have large screen tv, with radio alarm clocks and a well stocked hospitality tray. As you rise each morning, you can come down to one of the best cooked breakfasts to set you up for your day on your tour with us!
*Because of the demand for accommodation at Alice Court and with only 4 rooms, we only offer stays for a minimum of 2 nights or longer.
Take a scroll through our lovely Boutique Guest House
Just look at what our Tour and Stay Programme can offer you!
- Accommodation in a comfortable and homely 4 star Boutique Guest House.
- Meet and Greet Transfer Services including transfer tours on both arrival and departure days.
- For your evenings, allow us to organise your dining experiences, from the Welsh Farm to the fresh Seafood to lovely local pub restaurants!
- Enjoy relaxed private driver guided touring days of North Wales, the Snowdonia National Park and Anglesey.
- Let us introduce you to the Welsh Culture, History and stunning scenery of North Wales.
- Visit the famous UNESCO world heritage medieval castle sites.
- Enjoy VIP front row seats at a Male Voice Choir performance on Tuesday or Thursday evenings.
- Enjoy taking a lesson and learning to speak Welsh in a beautiful stunning farm location.
- Enjoy a True Taste of Wales with tasting some of local cuisine – including ‘Welsh Rarebit’.
- Take a ride on the world’s oldest railway through beautiful and stunning scenery.
- Visit National Trust stately homes and beautiful gardens.
- Discover hidden gems, tea rooms and country pubs
- Enjoy a series of short walks both on the coast and in the mountains.
- Take the train or walk to the top of the world on Wales Highest Mountain – Snowdon.
- Visit ancient monuments that time has forgotten.
We can also provide you with a professional and reliable ‘Meet and Greet’ welcome and ‘Drop Off’ transfer services. We provide a high profile presence on your arrival and you cannot fail to see your ‘Welcome’ host as you clear through the security areas.
Airports: Anglesey, Manchester, Liverpool, Heathrow and Gatwick.
Irish Ferry: Holyhead Port for the Irish Ferry services from Dublin in Ireland.
Onward Connections: To and from Cardiff and South Wales, the Cotswolds, the Lake District and Scotland
From your arrival or during your departure and onward connection days, you can make the very most of your visit with our amazing transfer and tour service taking advantage of scenic routes and lovely places to stop for lunch or afternoon tea.
Many international visitors underestimate their visit to North Wales and simply don’t allow themselves enough time to discover our amazing history, our unique culture and the stunning scenery.