We offer a special selection of superior 4 and 5 Star rated Bed and Breakfast Guest Houses in Llandudno and Conwy .
Our aim is to enhance your stay with wonderful memories and enjoyable experiences with comfortable homely accommodation along with some amazing touring and sightseeing days of North Wales, the Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey. So there’s no need to worry about trying to secure accommodation elsewhere! You’ll find the Guest Houses very homely and comfortable and as many international visitors tell us ‘Its home from home’ during their tour!
Customer reviews on Trip Advisor rate our select choice of Tour Accommodation as amongst ‘the best Guest Houses that we stayed in during our tour and visit through Britain and Ireland’!
*Please note that we only offer accommodation for a minimum of two nights when booked in conjunction with your custom tailor made tour arrangements of 2 or more days
Take a scroll through our Guest House Gallery
Just look at what our Tour and Stay Programme can offer you!
- Accommodation in a comfortable and homely 4 or 5 Star Bed & Breakfast Guest House.
- Meet and Greet Transfer Services including transfer tours on both arrival and departure days.
- For your evenings, allow us to organise your dining experiences, from the Welsh Farm to the fresh Seafood to lovely local pub restaurants!
- Enjoy relaxed private driver guided touring days of North Wales, the Snowdonia National Park and Anglesey.
- Let us introduce you to the Welsh Culture, History and stunning scenery of North Wales.
- Visit the famous UNESCO world heritage medieval castle sites.
- Enjoy VIP front row seats at a Male Voice Choir performance on Tuesday or Thursday evenings.
- Enjoy taking a lesson and learning to speak Welsh in a beautiful stunning farm location.
- Enjoy a True Taste of Wales with tasting some of local cuisine – including ‘Welsh Rarebit’.
- Take a ride on the world’s oldest railway through beautiful and stunning scenery.
- Visit National Trust stately homes and beautiful gardens.
- Discover hidden gems, tea rooms and country pubs
- Enjoy a series of short walks both on the coast and in the mountains.
- Take the train or walk to the top of the world on Wales Highest Mountain – Snowdon.
- Visit ancient monuments that time has forgotten.
We can also provide you with a professional and reliable ‘Meet and Greet’ welcome and ‘Drop Off’ transfer services. We provide a high profile presence on your arrival and you cannot fail to see your ‘Welcome’ host as you clear through the security areas.
Airports: Anglesey, Manchester, Liverpool, Heathrow and Gatwick.
Irish Ferry: Holyhead Port for the Irish Ferry services from Dublin in Ireland.
Onward Connections: To and from Cardiff and South Wales, the Cotswolds, the Lake District and Scotland
From your arrival or during your departure and onward connection days, you can make the very most of your visit with our amazing transfer and tour service taking advantage of scenic routes and lovely places to stop for lunch or afternoon tea.
Many international visitors underestimate their visit to North Wales and simply don’t allow themselves enough time to discover our amazing history, our unique culture and the stunning scenery.